What To Expect
Care, comfort, and ease.
Is a phrase used to describe the scanning process. There is no easier, faster, safer, and non-invasive technique of letting you know what is going on within your body or breasts. Here is how it works
- Once you arrive at the front desk, the Thermal Technician will walk you back.
- You will be directed to sit or stand in a pre-cooled room, depending on your scan type.
- You will then notice a very small thermal camera in front of you.
- Depending on what type of scan you are getting you will be asked to move your body into different positions.
- The camera will capture images that are recorded in a computer for the doctor to review.
- Receive a report within 7 – 10 business days.
“Yup, thats all!” it takes about 30min for a breast exam and about 1 hour for a full body scan
Get In Touch With Us.
Body and Breast Thermal Imaging
Monday - Friday
by appointment only
2405 E Southern Ave #5
Tempe, AZ 85282-7611
Copyright c 2017 Arizona Cancer Screening | Body and Breast Thermal Imaging Tempe